Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Tunes

Don't you just hate it when you get a song stuck in your head, and can't get rid of it?  I've been cleaning today, and I firmly believe the only way to effectively clean is to blast music and sing loudly off-key.  So here's what I've been listening to today, and the various lyrics that are running randomly through my mind.
  • Taio Cruz, Dynamite.  "We gon' rock this club, we gon' go all night"
  • Luke Bryan, Do I.  "Do I turn you on and on when I kiss you baby?  Does the sight of me wantin' you drive you crazy?"
  • Alanis Morrissette, Ironic.  "It's like raaaaaiiiiiin on your wedding day."
  • Skynard, Sweet Home Alabama.  Nuff said.
  • Jason Aldean, Big Green Tractor.  "Climb up in my lap, and drive if ya want to."
  • Backstreet Boys.  "Backstreet's back, alright!"
  • Pussycat Dolls, Dontcha.  "Don'tcha wish your girlfried was hot like me?"
  • Tim McGraw, Live Like You Were Dyin'.  "I went skyyyyyy divin, Rocky Mountain climin'"
  • Poison, Unskinny Bob.  "Unskinny bop-bop-bop."
So, now you know my dirty little secret. I listen to country music and bad nineties music, and I LIKE it :)

What are you listening to right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment