Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday, January 9

Another Monday, another menu.

I've been reading about several bloggers who are doing pantry challenges this month, so I decided to limit my grocery shopping and see what we have that I can use up.  Everything this week is made from things I have on-hand.

Monday:  Porkchops, Fried Potatoes, Steamed snap peas, mac n cheese

Tuesday:  Tilapia, Twice Baked Potatoes, Steamed Carrots

Wednesday:  Fried Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Broccoli

Thursday:  Chicken pepperoni (from this recipe), green salad

Friday:  Steak with mushrooms and onions, baked potatoes, green beans

Saturday:  Homemade pizza

Sunday:  Leftover Love!!!

I'm linking up!

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to thank you for the book suggestions you gave me- I've put them onto my list of books to read!

    Wish I could have joined you for Tuesday's dinner- I love tilapia! =)

    ReplyDelete